Easy Crunchy Pretzel No Bake Granola Bites drizzled with chocolate. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a sweet tooth. But I also have a healthy tooth and I do love to find ways to sneak chocolate into healthy foods, and vice versa.
This is a paid collaboration with Mars and M&Ms.
I was recently asked to devise a no-bake recipe that combines two of my favourite ingredients, oats and chocolate, specifically the delicious new M&Ms Crunchy Caramel bar. What better treat to make with oats than my M&M Easy Crunchy Pretzel No-Bake Granola Bites? And just to counterbalance the sweetness of the caramel chocolate, how about some salted pretzels stirred in?
This recipe is so easy and quick that anybody can whip up a batch in just a few minutes…you just have to be a little patient for them to set up in the fridge and then you can get messy with the fun part: decorating with the melted M&Ms Crunchy Caramel Bar!
Of course, you can adjust the ingredients as you like: add some raisins, or chocolate chips or crushed peanut M&Ms, just make sure that you keep the ratios the same.
If you want to make me M&M Easy Crunchy Pretzel No-Bake Granola Bites at home, the recipe is really simple, and uses pantry staples.
For more vegan breakfast ideas
- My delicious and simple Tiramisu Pancakes
- Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Granola
- Vegan Black Forest Protein Smoothie
- 25 Awesome Vegan Breakfast Ideas
Crunchy Caramel M&M Pretzel Granola Bars - No Bake
- Mixing Bowl
- Microwaveable Jug
- Brownie Pan, line with baking paper
- 1 bar M&M Bar
- 2 cups Oats quick cook
- 1 cup Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Pretzels roughly crushed
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Golden Syrup or maple syrup
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, crushed pretzel pieces, sunflower seeds and puffed rice.
- In a microwaveable jug, microwave the brown sugar, syrup and coconut oil for one minute
- Whisk to make sure the sugar has melted, then pour over the dry ingredients
- Stir thoroughly to ensure that everything is coated thoroughly.
- Pour into your prepared brownie dish and press down firmly.
- Chill for at least half an hour.
- In a microwaveable dish, break up the Crunchy Caramel M&Ms bar, and microwave in 10 second increments until melted.
- Pour over the chilled granola bars and return to the fridge.
- Once the chocolate has set, you can cut into bars and serve!
This looks absolutely amazing. I am going to make this as a treat for my hubby
I am making these and i 10/10 recommend!
I love this! Anything no bake makes my life so much easier!
This looks like a fully loaded rice crispy treat, but with better ingredients!
Kirby Jeanne says
These look so easy and delicious! Can’t wait to make them !
Wow this is the perfect combo of sweet and salty!!!
This looks absolutely delicious and so easy to make! Can’t wait to try it!
Such a fun and nostalgic treat!
Such a quick and easy recipe to treat the family with!
These granola bites look so tasty - must try!