How to Make Easy TikTok Vegan Feta Pasta. There are many foodie crazes that grab the internet's attention: some are pretty rubbish, some are fun but occasionally, some are actually really successful. The TikTok feta and tomato pasta recipe, if you can even call it such, is perhaps the most popular and delicious. It is so simple as to require minimum words to describe it. Here's how to make easy vegan feta pasta.
Ingredients for Vegan Tik Tok Feta Pasta
- Penne pasta, or your favourite dried pasta
- Finely chopped Garlic
- Finely chopped Onion
- Sea Salt and black pepper
- Herbs of your choice
- Tinned tomatoes, chopped works best
- Pinch sugar
- Block vegan Greek-style cheese (I use Violife Greek White)
- Preheat your oven to 180c
- In a baking dish, place your block of feta, and all of the other ingredients except the pasta (you will cook this separately).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta in a pan of salted boiling water until al dente.
- The feta will become creamy. Stir well and mix in your cooked pasta.
I love this recipe! I was also surprised by just how good it was! Thanks for the step by step instructions.
I’ve got to get on this!! It looks so good!
Olga Veiga says
I would try it soon, this recipe made me crave it! ❤️
Nailed it and such a great way to veganize this dish!
This is awesome, love this vegan version!
Looks delicious. Need to try this version.
So good to see a vegan version of this, will have to try it.
This recipe looks delicious!!
Love this recipe!
I just tried vegan feta and it honestly tastes really good ?
This looks amazing and so easy!