How to Make Easy TikTok Vegan Feta Pasta. There are many foodie crazes that grab the internet's attention: some are pretty rubbish, some are fun but occasionally, some are actually really successful. The TikTok feta and tomato pasta recipe, if you can even call it such, is perhaps the most popular and delicious. It is so simple as to require minimum words to describe it. Here's how to make easy vegan feta pasta.
Ingredients for Vegan Tik Tok Feta Pasta
- Penne pasta, or your favourite dried pasta
- Finely chopped Garlic
- Finely chopped Onion
- Sea Salt and black pepper
- Herbs of your choice
- Tinned tomatoes, chopped works best
- Pinch sugar
- Block vegan Greek-style cheese (I use Violife Greek White)
- Preheat your oven to 180c
- In a baking dish, place your block of feta, and all of the other ingredients except the pasta (you will cook this separately).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta in a pan of salted boiling water until al dente.
- The feta will become creamy. Stir well and mix in your cooked pasta.