- 1 tablespoon Egg Replacer whisked up with 2 tablespoon juice from pineapple
- ½ cup Wholemeal Flour
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Oats rolled
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Sultanas
- ¼ cup Pecans
- 1 cup Soy Milk
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil melted, or vegetable oil
- 5 rings Pineapple canned, drained, crushed
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 180c
Whisk up the egg replacer first, leave to one side
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cornflour into a large bowl.
Add the cranberries, sultanas and pecan nuts
Whisk the oil, milk and vanilla in a jug
Pour wet ingredients into the dry, and add the crushed pineapple.
Mix until just blended
Fill muffin cases ¾ full and bake for about 20-25 or until lightly browned on top.
- Replace nuts with extra dried fruit if necessary.
- You can use gluten-free self-raising flour
- You can use all sultanas, or all cranberries rather than a mixture
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg