- ½ cup Chocolate Chips for these to be keto, they must be at least 70% cocoa
- ⅓ cup Almond Yogurt you could also use any plant based yogurt of your choice
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Espresso Powder
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup optional
- 3 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
Place the chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl, and, in 10 second bursts, melt the chocolate until it glossy and completely melted
Stir in the espresso powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup, if using
Fold in the yogurt until completely amalgamated
Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
To roll the truffles
Sift the cocoa powder onto a plate
Using either a mini scoop or a teaspoon, scoop out balls of the chilled truffles and roll between the palms of your hands to get a uniform round shape.
Drop your truffles into the cocoa powder and coat thoroughly.
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg